Creating innovative agricultural advisory services through a Living Lab – a free online course for advisers
A great new online course, Creating innovative agricultural advisory services through a Living Lab, is available free from the AgriLink project. The course is hosted by the world-renowned Open University and has been developed based upon the experience of the 6 Living Labs established by AgriLink partners in Italy, Latvia, Norway, Romania, Spain and The Netherlands / Belgium.
The course begins with a general introduction to the concept of Living Labs and then proceeds to explain in detail the principles, approaches and tools used specifically by the AgriLink Living Labs.
A unique feature of the course is that it is based directly upon the experiences of the people involved in designing, developing and/or participating in the AgriLink Living Labs. This will enable you to judge for yourself the skills, resources and capacities needed to start and run your own Living Lab for a more sustainable agriculture.
Full details about joining the course are here!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how Living Labs can contribute to the provision of innovative agricultural advisory services
- Describe the AgriLink approach to Living Labs
- Interpret and apply design thinking and systems thinking methods and tools
- Assess and develop your facilitation practices, including running a blended learning course using the Living Lab Trainers’ Handbook
- Understand how to monitor and evaluate the operation and outcomes of a Living Lab
- Plan your own approach to establishing a Living Lab to provide an innovative agricultural advisory service.
Any feedback is welcomed. We are looking forward to hear about your experience!